Sunday, December 7, 2008


Terrifying dream

It was 29th of November 2008, was fully loaded with the news of the terror attacking the economic capital Mumbai of 26th of November of the same month. This heaviness of the event was felt by the scale of the attack and also partly due to the repetitiveness and over exaggeration of the news channels, but I could realize the seriousness of this attack. I was quiet tired hearing the same news but change in the number of suspects dead, some minor changes in the attack plan of the commandoes and the people rescued with same images repeating on the news channels. I didn’t realize when did sleep surrounded my eyes and was asleep with the television set running with news channel till the morning. But that night was real terror for me, never witness that kind of dream anytime in my life. It was a real terror attack in front of me and was witnessing the situation myself.

I and my family were at some place, maybe some apartment in some world and everyone were involved in their own activities as we live in joint family. It was around 10 pm at night suddenly heard the noise from outside may be from sky about the warning of terror striking the place where we lived. I just went out into the balcony garden, just to see what was going on outside. As I opened the door, I saw many coast guard helicopters flying around the apartment, announcing on the loud speaker about the terrorist encroaching the entire apartment where we stayed. The entire family was frozen with this shocking news and then the actual action started with some of the members closing and latching the doors and taking other precautionary measures which can prevent terrorist entering the apartment, if anyone tries to. Horrifying shock went through all of our body as everybody according to me was aware of the Mumbai terror attack and its outcome which had jus ended yesterday. And then I don’t remember how did this dream ended.

If his was the horrifying case with me on just hearing about the kind of terrorist attack, I can jus imagine, through which deep pain and grieve the people of Mumbai who had been trapped in the Taj, Nariman House and Oberai Trident, must have gone through for 3 days seeing bloodsheds, horrified by the news, hunger, caring for the people with them, to protect them, fighting for their life.

Above all, I am very my touched by the courage and power of our commandoes, naval forces, Mumbai police, civilians and above all marine commandoes, who saved hundreds of lives without carrying for their life. I really salute them all for whatever they have done. They are the real diamonds if India is the Jewel of the world. 


FIGHT TERRORISM, FIGHT FOR LIFE.

How can somebody decide for our life, up to when one should live? If one cannot create life, they don’t have any responsibility to break it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your vivekconcept.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George